Monday, November 25, 2013

A Momentary Pause to Help the Technically Challenged

Most of the time I assume you guys are pretty well versed in web conventions, but for those of you who are not, and I'm not judging... I wanted to make sure you understood the "link".  Silly as it seems, for the longest time I was unaware that when I read an article and came across a word or two in color, that that meant you could click on the highlighted portion and be taken to a website that would give me more info on the topic being discussed.  I highly encourage everyone to click those links and see bios, samples of the artist's work, and interviews. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cursive

  Last week I returned to doing my  morning pages , a practice I was committed to for years, and then abandoned, at least partially in the d...