Sunday, August 18, 2013

Aquaman Has Had It

I have always loved Aquaman, and have admittedly never understood why he's gotten such a bad reputation.  Either the character fascinates you, or he doesn't.  It didn't matter to me that he didn't get a lot of attention from a 70's TV cartoon because his powers were not completely compatible with land walkers like Superman and Batman.  So, when I was made aware of this monologue "Aquaman, King of the Seven Seas has F***ing Had It With You, Man", written a few years ago by Glen Weldon, and recently brought to life by actor Scott Wichmann, I was pretty excited.  It's hilarious as hell, and makes a solid point.  See if you don't agree.

                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cursive

  Last week I returned to doing my  morning pages , a practice I was committed to for years, and then abandoned, at least partially in the d...