Thursday, August 22, 2013

Another Review

Our latest, and most likely our last official review, has come out, and it's the one I was sweating a bit.  But there was no need to worry.  It's from Elizabeth Cobbe of The Austin Chronicle

In other news, as much as I was looking forward to a break for a bit, I was synchronicitously made aware of a show coming up, and invited to submit for it.  I heard the score and instantly fell in love,  not just with the music, but with a particular character that I feel completely in synch with.  So, as much as video auditions freak my shit out, I learned a song from the score, taped it with a pianist and submitted it.  Here's hoping, and yet, staying unattached to the results

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cursive

  Last week I returned to doing my  morning pages , a practice I was committed to for years, and then abandoned, at least partially in the d...